My name is Gonzalo, played by me, a non published author and lawyer. I find myself in a fantastic Alice in Wonderland experience when my daily, uninspired life literally begun to unravel. I was thrown into crisis, questioning the fundamental premises of my life? that the reality I had believed in about how humans are, how relationships with others should be, dating, mating and how my emotions were affecting my work isn't reality at all!

jueves, enero 12, 2006

DRAMA DRUNK

Mónica uribe says:
el otro día le pregunte a Memo Silva porque el también toma como una perra, que porque no se empedaba, igual que Israel

Mónica uribe says:
y me dijo que no me fuera a reír, pero que era cuestión de actitud, que solo los muy intensos o muy depresivos se empedan rápido y ahora que lo pienso tiene razón, por Ej. yo soy una drama queen y tu...

Mónica uribe says:
también

http://pinchetrashy.blogspot.com/ LISTOS PA LA COSMOPEDA 06? BECAUSE IM NOT!!! says:
WOW

http://pinchetrashy.blogspot.com/ LISTOS PA LA COSMOPEDA 06? BECAUSE IM NOT!!! says:
ESO ES PARA MI BLOG