My name is Gonzalo, played by me, a non published author and lawyer. I find myself in a fantastic Alice in Wonderland experience when my daily, uninspired life literally begun to unravel. I was thrown into crisis, questioning the fundamental premises of my life? that the reality I had believed in about how humans are, how relationships with others should be, dating, mating and how my emotions were affecting my work isn't reality at all!

lunes, enero 02, 2006

EXODUS CHAPTER 14

HAPPY 2006
19
ויסע מלאך האלהים ההלך לפני מחנהישראל וילךמאחריהם
ויסע עמוד הענן מפניהם ויעמדמאחריהם׃
20

ויבא בין מחנה מצרים ובין מחנהישראל ויהי הענןוהחשך ויאר
את־הלילה ולא־קרב זהאל־זה כל־הלילה׃
21

ויט משה את־ידו על־הים ויולך יהוהאת־הים ברוח קדיםעזה כל־
הלילה וישם את־הים לחרבהויבקעו המים׃

19 And the angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud removed from before them, and stood behind them;

20 and it came between the camp of Egypt and the camp of Israel; and there was the cloud and the darkness here, yet gave it light by night there; and the one came not near the other all the night.
21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all the night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
14:19 Y el ángel de Dios que iba delante del campamento de Israel, se apartó e iba en pos de ellos; y asimismo la columna de nube que iba delante de ellos se apartó y se puso a sus espaldas,
14:20 e iba entre el campamento de los egipcios y el campamento de Israel; y era nube y tinieblas para aquéllos, y alumbraba a Israel de noche, y en toda aquella noche nunca se acercaron los unos a los otros.
14:21 Y extendió Moisés su mano sobre el mar, e hizo Jehová que el mar se retirase por recio viento oriental toda aquella noche; y volvió el mar en seco, y las aguas quedaron divididas.