My name is Gonzalo, played by me, a non published author and lawyer. I find myself in a fantastic Alice in Wonderland experience when my daily, uninspired life literally begun to unravel. I was thrown into crisis, questioning the fundamental premises of my life? that the reality I had believed in about how humans are, how relationships with others should be, dating, mating and how my emotions were affecting my work isn't reality at all!

martes, enero 17, 2006

En las mismas

dodo says:
su timming es de una semana... si en esta no se resulve el misterio ya no se resolvio...ja...lo que si es que ya necesito una pareja...hasta como psicoterapeuta...ayer uno de mis pacientes me salio que es gay y que tiene problemas para tener pareja...y si yo voy a andar en las mismas pues como ayudarlo...jajajaja

http://pinchetrashy.blogspot.com/ DIOS ALEJAME DE LA PEDA Y AYUDAME A SER ESPIRITUAL DE UNA PUTA VEZ says:
jajajajajaj Puedo poner eso en mi blog??